In demonology, Ose is a Great President of Hell, ruling three legions of demons (thirty to other authors, and Pseudomonarchia Daemonum gives no number of legions). He makes men wise in all liberal sciences and gives true answers concerning divine and secret things; he also brings insanity to any person the conjurer wishes, making them believe that they are the creature or thing the magician desired, or makes that person think he is a king and wearing a crown, or a Pope.
Ose is depicted as a leopard that after a while changes into a man.
His name seems to derive from Latin 'os', mouth, language, or 'osor', that who abhors.
Other spellings: Osé, Oze, Oso, Voso.
Ose may refer to:
- Ose (demon)
- Ose, ( Osei Kofi Tutu I), King of the Ashanti Empire
- Ōse, Ehime, a former village in Japan
- Ose, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Ondo State
- Ose, Norway, a location in Setesdal
- Ose, Poland
- Ose, Skye, a settlement in Scotland
- -ose, a suffix used in chemistry to indicate a sugar
OSE may stand for:
- Œuvre de secours aux enfants, a French Jewish humanitarian organization active during World War II
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado, a state-owned Uruguayan water utilities company
- Office Server Extensions for Microsoft Servers
- Old St. Edwardian, a person who attended St Edward's School, Oxford
- OMA Service Environment
- Open source ecology, a movement aiming at the collaborative development of tools
- OPENSTEP Enterprise, NeXT's offering of the OpenStep platform for Microsoft Windows
- Open System Environment, a reference model for Enterprise Architecture
- Operating System Embedded, a real-time operating system created by ENEA
- Order of Saint Elisabeth
- Order of the Star in the East
- Organismós Sidirodrómon Elládos, Hellenic Railways Organisation, the state-owned railway company of Greece
- Osaka Securities Exchange
- Oslo Stock Exchange
- OSE, :es:Orquesta Sinfónica de Euskadi (OSE) Basque National Orchestra
The Ose is a torrent in Umbria, central Italy.
Its spring is on the comune of Spello, in the territory of Umbria. Ose is affluent of Topino. After passing through the comuni of Spello, Assisi and Bettona, it joins the Topino before flowing into the Tiber.
Category:Rivers of the Province of Perugia
'''Öse (Nethe) ''' is a river of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Usage examples of "ose".
So it seams to me as you ouht to find Snowdon and make him pay up what he ose you.
An eighteenth-century dance, the perfume of old oses, a woman in an old-fashioned costume.
Most people who shop for OSes (if they bother to shop at all) are comparing not the underlying functions but the superficial look and feel.
And as the size of the bug database grows, it eventually becomes an open admission, on Microsoft's part, that their OSes have just as many bugs as their competitors'.
As I've explained, selling OSes for money is a basically untenable position, and the only way Apple and Microsoft can get away with it is by pursuing technological advancements as aggressively as they can, and by getting people to believe in, and to pay for, a particular image: in the case of Apple, that of the creative free thinker, and in the case of Microsoft, that of the respectable techno-bourgeois.
But the other OSes: MacOS, the Windows family, and BeOS, have their GUIs tangled up with the old-fashioned OS functions to the extent that they have to run in GUI mode, or else they are not really running.
The OS is multi-threaded, which means that like all other modern OSes it can walk and chew gum at the same time.