ORL may refer to:
- Omar Rodríguez-López, filmmaker, musician, leader of The Mars Volta
- IATA airport code for Orlando Executive Airport
- Olivetti Research Laboratory
- Orlando, Florida
- Orlando Magic
- Oil Refineries Ltd
- Ontario Rugby League, a rugby league football association in Ontario, Canada
- Otorhinolaryngology (or otolaryngology for short) is sometimes referred to as ORL
- Optical return loss in fiber optics and telecommunications
- The Okanagan Regional Library, a library system in British Columbia, Canada
- Oldham and Rochdale Line, a tram line of the Manchester Metrolink.
Etymology 1 n. 1 (context in some British dialects now rare English) An (l en alder) tree. 2 (context obsolete rare elliptically English) (l en orl fly) Etymology 2
adv. (eye dialect of all English)
Usage examples of "orl".
As it hippened, this was the only gown available to alter for me orl such short notice.
Orl Fane immediately quieted down and for a while they forgot about him.
Ltd, Cnr Rosedale and Airborne Roads, Albany, Auckland 1310, New Zealand Penguin Books Ltd, Registered Offices: 80 Strand, London WC2R ORL.
Orl were just animals evolved for luren to feed on, but Tourists often used the word for humans.
Clearly, Mihelich was one of ten researchers who understood human cloning well enough to produce a viable luren or orl fetus.
Those who work with magic know orl as a potent explosive: When powdered and mixed with powdered black opal and then introduced to any open flame in a particular way, the result is a violent explosion that does 6d8 points of damage to all within 10 feet, 4d8 to all 11 to 20 feet distant, and 2d8 to all 21 to 30 feet distant.