Olcay is a common unisex Turkish given name. In Turkish, "Olcay" means "Luck", and/or "Lucky".
People named Olcay include:
- Ayşe Olcay Tiryaki, a Turkish physician.
- Olcay Çakır, a Turkish female basketball player who plays for Fenerbahçe İstanbul
- Olcay Gulsen, Dutch fashion designer. She is owner of the SuperTrash fashion label.
- Olcay Neyzi, Turkish doctor. She greatly contributed to improving the level of medical education in Turkey.
- Olcay Şahan, Turkish male footballer.
- Olcay Çetinkaya, a Turkish male professional footballer.
- Olcay Akman, a famous Turkish soccer referee.