Obukhovsky (masculine), Obukhovskaya (feminine), or Obukhovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Obukhovsky (surname) (fem. Obukhovskaya), Russian last name
- Obukhovsky (inhabited locality) (Obukhovskaya, Obukhovskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Obukhovsky Bridge, a bridge across the Fontanka River in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Obukhovsky Municipal Okrug, a municipal okrug in Nevsky District of the federal city of St. Petersburg, Russia
- Obukhov State Plant (Obukhovsky zavod), a major Russian metallurgy and heavy machine-building plant in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Obukhovsky 12"/52 Pattern 1907 gun, a Russian and Soviet naval gun
Obukhovsky (; masculine), Obukhovskaya (; feminine), or Obukhovskoye (; neuter) is the name of several inhabited localities in Russia.
Obukhovsky (; masculine) or Obukhovskaya (; feminine) is a Russian last name.
There are two theories regarding the origins of this last name. According to the first one, it is simply a variety of the last name Obukhov, which is derived from the nickname "" (Obukh). However, it is more likely that this last name was first given to one of the natives of a rural locality of Obukhovo.