Crossword clues for nia
- Actress Vardalos
- Long on screen
- Actress Vardalos of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
- Long in movies
- "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" actress Vardalos
- Vardalos of the screen
- Long in films
- Actress Long of "Are We There Yet?"
- Main role on "My Big Fat Greek Life"
- Long seen on TV
- Long in Hollywood
- Peeples or Vardalos
- Long of Showtime's "House of Lies"
- Peeples of "Fame"
- Pop singer Peeples
- Peeples of "North Shore," 1987
- Long of "Boyz N the Hood"
- Actress Peeples or Long
- Actress Long
- Actress Peeples
- TV host Peeples
- Actress Long of "Boyz N the Hood"
- Peeples of TV's "Fame"
- Actress Long or Peeples
- Entertainer Peeples
- Vardalos of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
NIA or Nia may refer to:
- Nia (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- Nia (album), a music album by Blackalicious
- Nia (fitness), a type of aerobic exercise
- Nia (fungus), a genus of marine fungi
- SS Nia, a French steamship in service 1952-54
- Nia, a principle of Kwanza
- NIA - Northern Isabela Academy Inc. Philippines
- Nanotechnology Industries Association, an international association of nanotechnology companies
- National Immigration Agency, an agency of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of China
- National Indoor Arena, an indoor arena in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- National Institute of Accountants, the former name until 2011 for the Institute of Public Accountants in Australia
- National Institute of Aerospace, an aerospace research institute in the United States
- National Institute on Aging, a health research institute in the United States
- National Institute of Ayurveda, apex training and research institute in Ayurveda in India
- National Insurance Academy (NIA Pune), an insurance educational institute in India
- National Intelligence Agency (disambiguation), various governmental organizations
- National Investigation Agency, the counter-terrorism agency in India
- National Iraqi Alliance, a Shi'a Islamist electoral coalition in Iraq
- Nature Improvement Area, a UK landscape-scale nature conservation designation.
- Net income attributable, a concept in the United States tax code related to Individual Retirement Accounts
- Neural Impulse Actuator, a peripheral for gaming on Windows computers
- Nigerian Institute of Architects, a professional association in Nigeria
- IATA code of Nimba Airport, Nimba, Liberia
- Northern Ireland Assembly, the legislature of Northern Ireland
- Nuclear Industry Association, the trade association for the UK's civil nuclear industry.
- Project NIA, American organisation supporting youth in trouble with the law
The NIA Technique is a mind/body physical conditioning program that initially stood for Non-Impact Aerobics, a health and fitness alternative that emerged in the '80's, and evolved to include neurological integrative practices and teachings. The Nia Technique was founded in 1983 by Debbie Rosas and Carlos AyaRosas in the San Francisco area. Nia combines martial arts, modern dance arts and yoga in a workout set to music.
Nia is the first studio album by American hip hop duo Blackalicious, consisting of Gift of Gab and Chief Xcel. It was released in Europe by Mo' Wax on August 30, 1999 and later re-released in the United States by Quannum Projects on February 29, 2000 with a slightly altered track list.
Nia is a genus of fungi in the family Niaceae. The genus contains three species adapted to a marine environment. All are wood-rotting fungi, producing small, gasteroid basidiocarps (fruit bodies) on driftwood, submerged timber, mangrove wood, and similar substrates. The type species, Nia vibrissa, is widespread in temperate and tropical seas.
Nia is a feminine given name with multiple origins. It is a Welsh variant of Niamh, an Irish name meaning "bright." It is also a Swahili name meaning "will." Nia ( Georgian:ნია) is a popular name in Georgia. It is also a short form of names ending in "nia" such as Antonia.
People so named include:
- Nia Long, American actress and occasional music video director
- Nia Peeples, American R&B and dance music singer and actress
- Nia Sanchez, American beauty queen and Miss USA
- Nia Vardalos, Greek-Canadian-American actress, screenwriter, director and producer
- Nia Frazier, American child dancer on the reality show, Dance Moms
- Nia Moore, American reality television personality on The Real World: Portland and The Challenge
Fictional characters include:
- Nia Teppelin, a protagonist in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Nia (Charles d'Artanian), a female character in Hyakka Ryōran
- Nia, a character from the My Scene doll line
- Nia, a character from the Pop'n Music video game series