Crossword clues for mrg
MRG can mean
- Mad River Glen, a ski area in Vermont
- Millennium Research Group
- Minorities Research Group
- Minority Rights Group International
- Mouvement des Radicaux de Gauche, a previous name of the French Left Radical Party
- Red Hat Messaging/Realtime/Grid
- The IATA code for Mareeba Airfield in Queensland, Australia
Usage examples of "mrg".
Turning, Laria saw her brother Thian, his white lock flopping across his face, round the bend on his chunky black pony, Charger, Mrg and Dpi trudging along beside him.
Turning, Laria saw her brother Thian, his white lock flopping across his face, on his chunky black pony, Charger, round the bend, Mrg and Dpl trudging along beside him.
Though she had learned to get her tongue around the vowelless TIp and Hgf, Laria used Tip and Muf: Thian called Mrg and Dpl, Mur and Dip.