MME may stand for:
- M or Mme, the French abbreviation for Madame
- MME, the IATA code for Durham Tees Valley Airport, England
- MME (psychedelic), 2,4-dimethoxy-5-ethoxyamphetamine, a psychedelic drug
- Madam, a married woman or a female brothel manager
- Magyar Madártani és Természetvédelmi Egyesület, Hungarian Ornithological and Nature Conservation Society
- Mathematics & Mathematics Education, an academic group of the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Membrane metallo-endopeptidase, an enzyme
- Michigan Merit Exam, a minimum-competency test for students
- Midwest Motor Express, a less than truckload freight carrier based in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
- Mitsubishi Motors Europe, the European subsidiary of Mitsubishi Motors
- Mobility Management Entity, a standardized entity in a System Architecture Evolution network dedicated to mobility management
- Multimedia Extensions, an extension to Windows 3.0 to support multimedia
, known as Funkwerk Erfurt before 1983, a microelectronic design and development facility in the former East Germany
- The Management, Mathematics and Economics (MME) Course at the University of Essex, England. University of Essex
- A multitude of academic degrees, for example Master of Medical Education, Master of Music Education, or Master of Mechanical Engineering
MME, or 2,4-di methoxy-5- ethoxy amphetamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is a dimethoxy-ethoxy analog of TMA-2. MME was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL (Phenethylamines i Have Known And Loved), the minimum dosage is listed as 40 mg, and the duration listed as 6–10 hours. Shulgin gives MME a ++ on the Shulgin Rating Scale. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of MME.
Usage examples of "mme".
He was presumed to have died intestate, and his fortune was divided, three-quarters of it going to his brother Auguste, the remaining quarter to his sister, Mme.
She called us mes petis chinois because, just like the Chinese, we were unable to pronounce the letter r, but after some time she became so used to it that she began to pronounce her own name as Mme.
In 1942 Mme Zofia Zaleska, an Endek, had proposed to the exile Sejm that a Jewish homeland be established outside Poland and that the Jews be asked to emigrate.
The unknown struggle which goes on in a valley of the Indre between Mme.
Mme Lakshin on March 8 with Aykhenvald, Aldanov, and other litterateurs present.
Though his manners were somewhat boorish, he was always as neat as a new pin and he took his snuff in a lordly way, like a man who knows that his snuff-box is always likely to be filled with maccaboy, so that when Mme.
Ilou as snolenunci mme ctere sellurah, plaa amy mmog,s de wecr aso nrewhe.
They had houses like the one in the Rue du Cirque, mistresses more expensive than Mme.
Nonetheless, in nearly total ignorance of the path I was choosing, nor knowing even how to reach Vaucanson, I set out to see what favors I might convert, so entering the little-known world of the Automatophile Community, learning swiftly that the Duck's curious 'Morphosis was a common topick of Gossip at Court, with Mme.
An old friend of his from the days at MME was now overseeing the Beneficiation and Extraction Department and let him take a slightly illicit shortcut and hitch a ride on a conveyor belt that was supposed to be carrying pulverized material to the oxygen-extraction plant, allowing Rafik to arrive at Delszaki Li's quarters shortly after docking and a good ten minutes before he was expected there.
In the meantime Derues, through his bustling and ubiquitous friend Bertin, took good care that the story of Mme.
Between them, these two may decree that a fete galant e shall move to tears, that a crucifixion shall be serene to the point of cheerfulness, that a stigmatization shall be almost intolerably sexy, that the likeness of a prodigy of female brainlessness (I am thinking now of Ingres' incomparable Mme.
A SALE The defendants, Cesaire-Isidore Brument and Prosper-Napoleon Cornu, appeared before the Court of Assizes of the Seine-Inferieure, on a charge of attempted murder, by drowning, of Mme.
A stock-jobber, who would think of nothing but money,—who would examine my house-accounts as papa does yours, or else who would load me with cashmeres and diamonds, like Mme.
Miss Charing agreed that theeffigies were horrid, and said she believed that Mme Tussaud'sfigures were superior.