n. an old English measure of volume, perhaps equal to two bushels. Also mett.
Mitta may refer to:
- Alexander Mitta (born 1933), Soviet and Russian film director, screenwriter and actor
- Janardhan Mitta (born 1934), Indian sitar player
- Mitta River, major tributary of the Murray River in Australia
- Mitta United Football Club, Australian Rules Football club
- Mitta, an old Anglo-Saxon measure of capacity
Usage examples of "mitta".
There was a smoldering interest in Ko mitta Rhangavve's eye, though, that Marcus hoped against hope Viridovix would not pick up.