Menuha is a moshav in south-central Israel, a few km north of Kiryat Gat and south of Kiryat Malakhi. It belongs to the Lakhish Regional Council.
It was founded in 1953 by immigrants to Israel from Kurdistan and Iraq.
This community, along with the neighboring Nahla, are named after "Biblical passage "Blessed be the Lord who has given rest to his people Israel ..." (1 Kings 8:56) and for the Menuha VeNahala (Hebrew: מנוחה ונחלה) organization that founded Rehovot. Menuha means "rest" or "ease" in Hebrew.
Rabbi Shabtai ben Hayyim has been the rabbi of the community since it began. He serves the entire Lakhish region.
It was founded on land belonging to the Palestinian village of Summeil, which was depopulated in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.