Mendi, Papua New Guinea, is the provincial capital of the Southern Highlands Province.
Mendi is the capital of the Southern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea.
Mendi may also refer to:People
- Mendi Rodan (1929–2009), Israeli conductor, composer and violinist
- Mendi Msimang, treasurer of the African National Congress
- Mendi Mengjiqi (born 1958), Kosovar Albanian composer
- Mendi Obadike (born 1973), Igbo Nigerian American musician, poet and conceptual artist
, a steamship used as troop carrier by the Royal Navy, sunk in 1917
, a frigate of the South African Navy, launched 2003
- Mendi, Ethiopia, a town
- Mehndi (or henna), used for body painting
- CD Mendi, a minor Spanish football club