The Minnesota Educational Computing Consortium (later Corporation), most commonly known as MECC, was an organization founded in 1973. The goal of the organization was to coordinate and provide computer services to schools in the state of Minnesota; however, its software eventually became popular in schools around the world. MECC had its headquarters in the Brookdale Corporate Center in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
MECC stands for several meanings, including:
- MECC, Minnesota Educational Computing Consortium
- Middle East Cancer Consortium, an international initiative on cancer treatment and research.
- Mountain Empire Community College, a Community College located in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.
- Middle East Council of Churches
- Minimized extracorporeal circulation