Magu may refer to:
- Magu, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Magu, Rafsanjan, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Magu District of Mwanza Region, Tanzania
- Gilbert "Magú" Luján
- Magu, a Desorden Público band member
- Magu (deity), a legendary Chinese immortal
Magu is a legendary Taoist xian (仙 "immortal; transcendent") associated with the elixir of life, and a symbolic protector of females in Chinese mythology. Stories in Chinese literature describe Magu as a beautiful young woman with long birdlike fingernails, while early myths associate her with caves. Magu xian shou (麻姑獻壽 "Magu gives her birthday greetings") is a popular motif in Chinese art.