Levski can refer to:
- Vasil Levski, the pseudonym of Vasil Ivanov Kunchev, a national hero of Bulgaria.
Various toponyms and organization named after him:
- Levski, Pleven Province, a town in the Pleven Province of northern Bulgaria.
- Levski, Pazardzhik Province, a village in the Pazardzhik Province of western Bulgaria.
- Levski Peak (Bulgaria), in the Balkan Mountains, in central Bulgaria.
- Levski Peak (Antarctica), in the Tangra Mountains, in Livingston Island, Antarctica.
- Levski Ridge, in the Tangra Mountains, in Livingston Island, Antarctica.
- Levski Sofia, a football club from Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Levski Volley, a volleyball team from Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Vasil Levski boulevard, a boulevard in Sofia