Leti can refer to:
- The Leti Islands in Maluku, Indonesia
- Leti (island), one of the Leti islands in Maluku, Indonesia
- Leti language, language in Indonesia
- Leti language (Cameroon), language in Cameroon
- Leti, Punjab, a village and Union Council in Pakistan
- CEA-Leti Laboratoire d'électronique des technologies de l'information - French-based research institute for electronics and information technologies
- LETI, a nickname and an old title of Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University
thumb|upright=1.20|Map of Maluku archipelago. Leti is located in southwestern part of the archipelago.
Leti is an Indonesian island, the westernmost of the Leti Islands, and one of the 92 officially listed outlying islands of Indonesia. Leti is located in southwest Maluku province. The main town is Sewaru.
The Leti language, a member of Austronesian languages is spoken on Leti.