Lenôtre, Le Nôtre or LeNotre is a French family name, le nôtre means ours. It may refer to:
- André Le Nôtre, (1613-1700) principal gardener of King Louis XIV of France
- Gaston Lenôtre (1920–2009), French pastry chef and caterer
- Marie LeNotre, wife of Alain LeNotre, son of prestigious gastronomy chef Gaston Lenôtre
- Alain & Marie LeNotre Culinary Institute
- Lac-Lenôtre, Quebec, unorganized territory in the Outaouais region of Quebec, Canada
- Lenôtre, a brand of French gastronomy boutiques owned by the Groupe Sodexo.