Lel or LEL may refer to:
- Lel (mountain), abode of El (god) in the Baal cycle
- London–Edinburgh–London, a randonnée bicycle event of approximately
- Lower explosive limit, in relation to flammability of gases
- League of Empire Loyalists, British pressure group established in 1954
- lel, ISO 639:l code for Lele language (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- LEL, IATA code for Lake Evella Airport, Northern Territory, Australia
- Lel, Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain
Usage examples of "lel".
Isas Lel, however, had his eyes fixed on Danlo with all the trepidation of a man beholding a Scutari alien for the first time.