Leki (born January 28, 1978; Kinshasa, Congo) is the first female urban/R&B-pop star to rise out of Belgium. She is known for many hits including "Breakin' Out", "Spread my wings", "Over the Rainbow", and "Love me another day". She is also a TV presenter on VTM.
Leki started at the early age of twelve laying down vocals for Technotronic. At the time, Leki's older sister Ya Kid K was the voice behind Technotronic whose successes include the global mega hit " Pump Up the Jam".
In October 2009 she released her fourth studio album "Leki & The Sweet Mints" ( Universal Music).
Leki is also sensitive to humanitarian projects in Africa where she is the godmother of a young farmers development activity in Uganda. Lately Leki decided to accomplish one of her father's dream: the building of a hospital in his natal village of Malambu in Congo. Via Nanda, the non-profit-making organization she has founded, and under the name "Bouwen aan leven" ("building life")several initiatives -such as the single "Pecuiar places"- have been taken since 2010 to help raise funds, hoping that the hospital will be operational towards the end of 2013. On May 14, 2012 she released "Get Over" the first single from her 2012 album "The Journey".
Łęki may refer to:
- Łęki, Brzesko County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Łęki, Myślenice County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Łęki, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Łęki, Nowy Sącz County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Łęki, Oświęcim County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Łęki, Ciechanów County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Łęki, Siedlce County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)