Crossword clues for leia
- See 121-Down
- Royal from the planet Alderaan
- Princess with a blaster
- Han's hon
- Film character known for her buns
- Luke's princess sister
- Alderaan royal
- Princess played by Carrie Fisher
- Whom Han Solo calls "Your Worship"
- She hailed from the planet Alderaan
- Sister of Luke, in sci-fi
- "Star Wars" sister
- Princess who was captured by Jabba the Hutt
- Sci-fi character remembered for her large bus
- General of the Resistance in "The Force Awakens"
- Princess with a twin
- Film character who says "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee!"
- Sci-fi princess who appears as a hologram
- Luke Skywalker's twin
- ___ Organa ("Star Wars" princess)
- Princess of Alderaan
- Cameo role at the end of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story"
- "Star Wars" princess
- "Star Wars" role
- Movie princess
- Luke's sister
- "Star Wars" lovely
- Film princess
- Princess who observed the Force
- Queen Amidala's daughter
- Princess who battles the Death Star
- Spunky princess
- Fictional princess
- Sci-fi royal
- Sci-fi princess
- Speaker of the line "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope"
- Princess from Alderaan
- Starship princess
- Royal figure of sci-fi
- Princess in a spaceship
- Luke Skywalker's sister
- Luke's sister, in "Star Wars"
- Luke's twin sister in "Star Wars"
Princess Leia of Star Wars.
Leia may also refer to: