LCE may refer to
- Golosón International Airport, La Ceiba, Honduras ( IATA Airport code:LCE)
- Leaving Certificate Examination, for school leavers in Ireland
- Load Carrying Equipment, soldier's webbing such as MOLLE and PLCE
- Low-carbon economy, an Economy which has a minimal output of Carbon dioxide emissions into the biosphere
- London Commodity Exchange, which merged into LIFFE
- Life Cycle Engineering, a methodology for assessing environmental impact.
- Life Cycle Engineering (company), a US-based maintenance and reliability services firm.
- Lithium Carbonate Equivalent, a term used in the Lithium industry for the first commonly traded Lithium intermediate in the value chain
- Logistics Combat Element, responsible for providing logistical support for United States Marine Corps MAGTFs
- Lyapunov characteristic exponent, a measure of the rate of separation of infinitesimally close trajectories in a dynamical system.
- Lycée Classique d'Echternach, a school at Echternach, Luxembourg.
- Loews Cineplex Entertainment, a cinema chain in the United States which recently merged with AMC Theatres.
- Choriolysin L, an enzyme
Usage examples of "lce".
The estimate for the whole voyage was based on an average speed of four knots, and at this very modest rate, as it may seem, we ought to arrive at the lce Barrier about the middle of January, 1911.