KULE may refer to:
- KULE (AM), a radio station (730 AM) licensed to serve Ephrata, Washington, United States
- KZUS, a radio station (92.3 FM) licensed to serve Ephrata, Washington, which held the call sign KULE-FM from 1990 to 2013
- KTRB, a radio station (860 AM) licensed to serve San Francisco, California, United States, which formerly held the call sign KULE
Kule is a village in Botswana.
Kule may also refer to:
- Kule, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Kule, Silesian Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Kulê, a nickname for the Philippine Collegian student newspaper
KULE (730 AM, "Hot Talk 730 AM") is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Ephrata, Washington, USA, the station is currently owned by Amador and Rosalie Bustos through licensee Bustos Media Holdings, LLC, and features programing from CBS Radio Network, CNN Radio, and Westwood One.
Bustos Media used to own the station. In September 2010, Bustos transferred most of its licenses to Adelante Media Group as part of a settlement with its lenders.
Effective December 10, 2014, Bustos Media repurchased KULE from Adelante Media, along with eight other stations and a translator, for $6 million.