KTA may refer to:
- Kansas Turnpike, a toll road in the United States of America
- Kansas Turnpike Authority, the governing body of the Kansas Turnpike
- Karratha Airport, an airport in the northwest region of Western Australia
- Kokoda Track Authority, a local government Special Purpose Authority in Papua New Guinea responsible for managing tourism and heritage issues on the WWII Kokoda Track.
- Korea Taekwondo Association, the first taekwondo governing body
- Potassium titanyl arsenate, a type of laser crystal
- KTA Super Stores, a chain of super markets in Hawaii County, Hawaii