Krichevsky or Krychevsky is a Russian and Ukrainian last name and may refer to:
- Fedir Krychevsky (1879–1947) was an influential Ukrainian early modernist painter. He was the brother of graphic designer Vasyl Krychevsky.
- Ilya Davidovich Krichevsky (b. 1907) was a Russian typeface designer, typograph, books illustrator, painter and draftsman. 1, 2
- Mikhail Krichevsky (1897–2008) was Ukraine's last surviving World War I veteran.
- Mykhailo Krychevsky or Stanisław Krzyczewski or Krzeczowski (died 3 August 1649) was a Polish noble, military officer and Cossack commander.
- Vasyl Krychevsky (1873–1952) was a Ukrainian painter, architect, art scholar, graphic artist, and master of applied art and decorative art. He was the brother of Ukrainian painter Fedir Krychevsky.