KRI, kri, or Kri may refer to:
- Kri language, a Vietic language
- Krio language (ISO 639-3 ISO language code kri), spoken in Sierra Leone
- Kebun Raya Indonesia, acronym for Indonesian name of the Bogor Botanical Gardens in Indonesia
- Key Risk Indicator, a measure used in management
- Koichi's Ruby Interpreter, also known as YARV, an interpreter for the Ruby programming language
- Russian Game Developer's Conference (Russian acronym)
- Russian Section of the Committee for a Workers' International, a political party in Russia (Russian acronym)
- Kapal Perang Republik Indonesia, prefix for commissioned ships in the Indonesian Navy
- Kurdistan Region of Iraq, or Iraqi Kurdistan
Usage examples of "kri".
So he had done, solitary, until a night he had sheltered with Morgaine kri Chya, and traded her his freedom for a place out of the wind.
And that Morgaine kri Chya set affection on anything vulnerable to loss—he knew what that asked of her.