KPC is an abbreviation for
- kiloparsec (kpc), a unit of measurement used in astronomy
- 1000 pieces - Thousand pieces (units).
- Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)
KPC is an acronym for
- Kaltim Prima Coal, A thermal coal mining in Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia.
- Kampala Pentecostal Church, an English speaking church downtown Kampala, Uganda
- Kenai Peninsula College, a college with three campuses on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska
- Kenya Pipeline Company, a state corporation of Kenya
- Key Product Characteristic, A product characteristic for which reasonably anticipated variation could significantly affect the product’s safety or compliance with government standards or regulations, or is likely to significantly affect customer satisfaction with a product
- Kiribati Protestant Church, the former name of the Kiribati Uniting Church, the second-largest religious group in Kiribati
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Carbapenemase, the gene for an enzyme produced by some highly antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Kosovo Protection Corps
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, an umbrella company which takes control of all petroleum and oil-related aspects of Kuwait
- Kunzang Palyul Choling, a Tibetan Buddhist organization headed by Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo
- Kids Prefer Cheese, An economics blog by Michael Munger and Kevin Grier.