KOLE 1340 AM is a radio station licensed to Port Arthur, Texas. The station airs brokered programming and is owned by Birach Broadcasting Corporation. The station was sold in 2015 to OnPointMedia and resumed broadcasting soon thereafter with a mix of soul and gospel music.
Kole may refer to:
- Kole, a superhero from the DC Universe
- Kole (name)
- Kole, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Kole District, a district in Northern Uganda
- Kole, Uganda, the principal municipality in Kole District
- Bakole language of Cameroon
- Bakole people of Cameroon
- Fr Eugene Kole OFM Conv served as Quincy University's 20th president
- KOLE, a radio station
- Kole, an early ring name of American professional wrestler Booker Huffman, better known as Booker T
'''Kole ''' is both a given name and a surname. Notable people with the name include:
Usage examples of "kole".
He had presented the available evidence to Kole Marmigus, the Dictats, and the Avocats.
Alara made it through a year early, and Kristen, Kole, and Katen lagged behind because they lost a year to the scarlet fever.
Pringle Hotel greeted Shea and Kole, ushering them away to their rooms.