KNE could refer to:
- Communist Youth of Greece; Greek: Κομμουνιστική Νεολαία Ελλαδας, KNE.
- Kankanaey language; ISO 639-3 code KNE.
- Kennett railway station, England; National Rail station code KNE.
- Kishanganj railway station, Bihar, India; Indian Railways station code KNE.
- Knuckles the Echidna, a character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Kone Corporation; Helsinki Stock Exchange symbol KNE.
Usage examples of "kne".
Her heart started thumping in her chest and she kne he had made a decision.
And he kne that, unarmed and with his leg busted, all he could have done rig then was roll over and wait to die.
And as she wolde over hir thresshfold gon The markys cam and gan hire for to calle, And she set doun hir water pot anon Biside the thresshfold in an oxes stalle, And doun up-on hir knes she gan to falle, And with sad contenance kneleth stille, Til she had herd what was the lordes will.