JPC can stand for:
- JPCTRADE in Japan
- Joint Parliamentary Committee in India.
- Java PC
- JPC (retailer) a German web-retailer of Jazz, Pop und Classic and now also books.
- The Johnson Publishing Company, publishers of Ebony and Jet magazines.
- Joseph Priestley College a former further education college in Leeds, England.
- Jesmond Parish Church in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- John Paul College in Queensland, Australia.
- Junior Police Call, an organization founded by Hong Kong Police targeted to the youth.
- John Paul McQueen and Craig Dean, fictional gay couple in Hollyoaks.
JPC is an x86 emulator written in pure Java. It can run on any platform that supports the Java virtual machine. It creates a virtual PC compatible machine that can run MS-DOS and other x86 operating systems. Programs inside JPC can run up to 20% of the native processor speed. JPC was written by the Oxford University Subdepartment of Particle Physics.
jpc is a German music-retailer based in Georgsmarienhütte near Osnabrück. The name stand for jazz-pop-classic.
The business was started in 1970 by two university students selling LPs from a wallpapering table to finance their studies. Then in 1973 came a physical shop, and in 1976 mail order. The growth story of the mail-order business is a case study in German retailing textbooks. The company now employs 200 people and describes itself as the biggest retailer of classical music in Europe. jpc also owns its own classical label, cpo, which specialises in lesser known works by German composers and won "Best Label" at the Cannes Classical Awards in 1996. The company now also retails books and DVDs.