Jha or JHA may refer to:
- Jha (surname), a surname of India & Nepal, especially among Brahmin people
- Jha (Indic), a glyph in the Brahmic family of scripts
- Jha Jha, musician who performed on Jim Jones' second album, Harlem: Diary of a Summer
- Job Hazard Analysis, another term for Job Safety Analysis
- Justice and Home Affairs, the former name for a pillar of the European Union; see Police and Judicial Co-operation in Criminal Matters
Jha is a surname of India and Nepal, originating from the Mithila. Jhas are 1.12% of the population of Nepal and 0.1% of the population of India.
Jhas are Maithil Brahmins and speak the Maithili and Bajjika languages.
Jha is the ninth consonant of Indic abugidas. In modern Indic scripts, jha is derived from the Brahmi letter after having gone through the Gupta letter .