Ito may refer to:
- Indium tin oxide (ITO) - a transparent thin film conductor
- Itō (name), for people with the Japanese surname Itō
- Itô calculus
- Ito District, Wakayama, a district located in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Itō, Shizuoka
- Ito, nickname of Antonio Álvarez Pérez, a Spanish footballer
- Ito, nickname of Jorge Delgado Fidalgo, a Spanish footballer
- Ito cell, a fat-storing cell found in the liver; also called a hepatic stellate cell
- I, an abbreviation of cardiac transient outward potassium current
- Ito – a Diary of an Urban Priest, a 2010 documentary film by Pirjo Honkasalo
- Ito-toren, an office building in Amsterdam
Itō (伊藤) is the sixth most common Japanese family name. Other ways of writing of this name are for example 伊東 and 伊都. Phonetically they are the same. Surnames with this sound can also be romanized as Ito, Itou or Itoh.
Ito (糸) is a Japanese noun meaning "thread; yarn; string", and is also used as a surname in Japan.
In mathematics, Itō may refer to Itō's lemma used in stochastic calculus, or it may refer to the Itoh-Tsujii inversion algorithm in field theory.
Ito (Spanish footballer)
Antonio Álvarez Pérez (born 21 January 1975), known as Ito, is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a defensive midfielder.
He amassed La Liga totals of 282 games and seven goals over the course of ten seasons, mainly with Betis (five years) and Espanyol (three).