Irie (I-rie \I ' -ree) is the word in Jamaican Patois that means, "alright". The term can be used to mean 1: powerful and pleasing; 2: excellent, highest; n 3: the state of feeling great. It is commonly used by members of the Rastafari movement (see Iyaric).
Irie may also refer to:
- Irie Maffia, Hungarian band formed in 2005
- Irie Time, American reggae band formed in the early 1990s
- Muroran Irie Stadium, athletic stadium in Japan
IRIE is an acronym for I Respect I Eternally.
Irie is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Jamie Irie, British reggae singer
- Sweetie Irie, British reggae DJ (b.1971)
- Tippa Irie, British reggae singer
- Welton Irie, Jamaican reggae DJ (b.1961)
- Jim Irie, French DJ with calvitie (b.?)