Iren may refer to:
As a given name:
- Irén Ágay (1913–1950), Hungarian actress
- Irén Daruházi-Karcsics (born 1927), Hungarian retired gymnast
- Iren Marik (1905-1986), Hungarian-born classical pianist
- Irén Pavlics (born 1934), Hungarian Slovene author and editor
- Iren Reppen (born 1965), Norwegian actress
- Irén Rostás, Hungarian orienteering competitor
- Iren River, Perm Krai, Russia
- Inter Region Economic Network, a non-governmental organization based in Nairobi, Kenya
Usage examples of "iren".
Mensch sah einen von ihnen wieder, bis die Iren nach Irland abgesegelt waren.