Inf or INF may refer to:
- Infantry, land based soldiers who are specifically trained for the role of fighting on foot
- Infinity, referring to something without any limit
- Inflammation, part of the immune response to tissue damage or infection
- Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, a 1987 arms control treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union
- International Naturist Federation, the global umbrella organisation representing official national naturist societies
- International Netball Federation, the international governing body for the sport of netball
- Irish National Federation, a nationalist political party in Ireland 1891–1900
- Infimum, the greatest lower bound of a subset of a partially ordered set
- Informatics (academic field), the science of information and the practice of information processing
- INF file, a file extension (information file) used by software and hardware driver installation routines
- In Guezzam Airport, Algeria
- Inferior, an anatomical terms of location
- Issey Nakajima-Farran, Canadian soccer player
Usage examples of "inf".
Armor 0-495302 to the USA Inf Sch, Ft Benning Ga for mg, and for trans to Hq US Army Eight is rescinded.
Others, less fortunate and much sadder men, see inf mity and, awed or frightened, rby away and force their eyes to the ground beneath their feet,,condemned forever to forgo much of the beauty and joy that surrounds them every day.