Iko may refer to:
- Iko (band)
- Iko Iko, originally titled Jock-A-Mo, a 1953 song by James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
- The Iko language
- IKO, an abbreviation for IK Oskarshamn
- The IKO System, a business model
- IKO, the International Air Transport Association airport code for the Nikolski Air Station
- Iko (software), an open source forum software
Iko are an English rock band from Exeter, Devon. Formed in 2005 the band consists of Kieran Scragg (lead vocals and guitar) and Neil Reed (piano and keyboards).
Scragg and Reed had been members of the just disbanded indie-rock band Buffseeds signed to Fantastic Plastic Records.
In 2007 Iko signed a deal with the Danish record label Copenhagen Records which allowed them to tour the Scandinavian countries.
Iko have released two studio albums: I Am Zero (2006), and Ludo Says Hi (2009).
Iko is an Internet forum package written in the PHP scripting language. Sometimes Iko is also called Iko Bulletin Board. Available under the MIT License, Iko is free and open source software.