IK or Ik may mean:
- IK Investment Partners, a European private equity firm
- Imran Khan, Pakistani politician and former cricketer
- Inupiaq language (ISO 639 alpha-2), a group of dialects of the Inuit language, spoken in Alaska
Ik people of Uganda
- The Ik language
- Ik River in Russia
- IK code, a classification of resistance to mechanical impacts
- an abbreviation for Inverse kinematics, a branch of mechanics
- an acronym for Index Kewensis, a publication maintained by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- an abbreviation for Iparretarrak, the Basque nationalist organization
- the IATA airline designator of Imair Airlines
- the regional code for Ilm-Kreis in Germany
- an abbreviation for the German term Internationale Kerze (international candle), an old photometric unit to measure luminous intensity
- a Dutch word for " I" (the first-person singular personal pronoun in the subject case)
- an abbreviation for the computer game International Karate
- Indigenous knowledge, another name for traditional knowledge such as that held by indigenous peoples
- IK, a protein-encoding gene
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Ik \Ik\, pron. [See I.]
Note: The Northern dialectic form of I, in Early English, corresponding to ich of the Southern.
Usage examples of "ik".
I do not believe that the Iks are representative of isolated, revealed man, unobscured by social habits.