IID may refer to:
- Internet identity, a social identity used by Internet users
- Internet Identity, an Internet security company
- Ignition interlock device, a breathalyzer connected to a vehicle's engine
- Independent and identically distributed random variables in probability theory
- Interaural intensity difference in determining the location of a sound
- Internal Investigations Division (in law enforcement)
- IRIX Interactive Desktop, software for interacting with a computer running the IRIX operating system
- Iterative and Incremental Development in software development
- Infinite Improbability Drive
- A COM Interface ID
- Invoke Image Display an Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profile
- Imperial Irrigation District
IID, previously Internet Identity, is a privately held Internet security company based in Tacoma, Washington, United States. It primarily provides cyberthreat data, a platform to exchange cyberthreat data, and anti- phishing, malware and domain control security services to US federal government agencies, financial service firms, and e-commerce, social networking and Internet Service Provider(ISP) companies. Microsoft uses IID as a data feed for its anti-phishing software as well as a partner in their Domain Defense Program. Other customers include BECU (Boeing Employees’ Credit Union), Monster.com and Yakima Valley Credit Union.
a. (context statistics probability theory English) independent and identically distributed.
Usage examples of "iid".
Barbican, she had a brief, ugly iid disturbing vision of Appleyard in that Venice room, two weeks ead.