iGen is a suite of computer benchmarks designed to test and compare the performance of various systems. Initially developed by Benoit Chaffanjon from Sun Microsystems, it is developed in 100% Java and includes the following workloads:
- iGenCPU - A CPU microbenchmark simulating fractal generation
- iGenRAM - A Memory microbenchmark simulating the California Lottery.
- iGenOLTP - An OLTP database benchmark
- iGenBATCH - A BATCH database benchmark
- iGenBIDW - A Business Intelligence database benchmark
- iGenLDAPs - An LDAP search benchmark
- iGenLDAPsm - An LDAP SiteMinder emulation benchmark
Category:Computer benchmarks Category:Sun Microsystems software
iGen is a Java benchmarking suite by Sun Microsystems.
iGen or Igen may also refer to:
- Generation Z or iGeneration
- Igen, one of the Holds of Pern