IFS may refer to:
- Industrial and Financial Systems - IFS AB, a Swedish company and author of Enterprise resource planning software
- ifs University College, a UK-based, non profit making body providing financial education
- Independent Front Suspension, an early type of front-end independent suspension on many passenger vehicles
- Initial Flight Screening, flight screening used as a prerequisite for Air Force Flight School
- Institute for Fiscal Studies, a UK-based independent economic research institute
- Insurance and Financial Services Cluster, an insurance and financial services initiative in Connecticut
- Integrated Facility Services, a facility services delivery model
- Internal Family Systems Model, a school of psychotherapy
- internationale filmschule köln, a filmschool in Cologne, Germany
- International Financial Statistics, a database maintained by the International Monetary Fund
- Integrated Forecast System a global meteorological model developed by European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Islamic Foundation School
- Institutt for Forsvarsstudier, the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies
- The Intermediate Frontal Sulcus in Neuroscience
- Isoflavonoid synthase, an enzyme
- Importer Security Filing, or 10 + 2, documentation required to import containerized goods into the United States
n. (plural of if English)
Usage examples of "ifs".
I did not indeed run much risk, for everything hung from an if, and in the judicious employment of ifs lies the secret of all astrology.
A murdered person rises from the grave and goes after their murderer, no ifs, ands, or buts.