Ifo is a Local Government Area in Ogun State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Ifo at.
It has an area of 521 km² and a population of 524,837 at the 2006 census.
The postal code of the area is 112.
IFO or Ifo may refer to:Places
- Ifo, a local government area in Ogun State, Nigeria
- Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, their IATA airport code
- Ifo Camp, UNHCR refugee camp in Kenya
- Ifo Island, Antarctica
- Identified flying object, as opposed to ''unidentified flying object (UFO)
- Intelligent Flying Object, a form of mecha from the anime TV series Eureka Seven: AO
- IFO, a file type used on DVD-Video
- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (born 1993), American football player
- The Ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (Ifo Institute for Economic Research) in Munich, Germany
- Ifo language, found in Vanuatu
- Battle of Ifo, battle in the 2012 Malian Civil War