is a rechargeable contactless smart card ticketing system for public transport in Kanazawa, Japan, introduced by Hokuriku Railroad (Hokutetsu), from December 1, 2004. The name is the portmanteau of IC and card, as well as ai (love), hoping the card will be loved by users. Just like JR East's Suica or JR West's ICOCA, the card uses RFID technology developed by Sony corporation known as FeliCa. There is a mascot fairy character called .
ICA may refer to:
Ica may refer to:
- Ica River, a river in Peru which flows through Ica city
- Ica, a city in Peru in Ica district
- Ica District, a district in Ica province
- Ica Province, a province in Ica region
- Ica Region, a region (formerly called a "department") in Peru
Usage examples of "ica".
If we compare it with a physIcal map of the continent, it appears that the best places to look are along the banks of the Amazon proper, as well as near certain tributary rivers: the Rio Negro, Japura, Ica, Putumayo, Jurua, Madeira, and Tapajos.