HCE may refer to:
- HCE (car), a British cyclecar
- Choriolysin H, an enzyme
- Harvey Comics Entertainment
- Hawaii Creole English language
- Hierarchical Cluster Engine Project
- Host card emulation
- RNGTT, a protein
- Humphrey Chimpden Earwicker, a character in James Joyce's novel Finnegans Wake
The HCE was a British four wheeled cyclecar made in 1912 and 1913 originally by H.C.E. Cars of London SW and later by the Easycar Company at a site with test track in Harold Wood, Essex.
The car used a single cylinder Buckingham engine with a tax rating of 6/8 HP driving by chain to a two speed gearbox and then by belt to the rear wheels.
A range of body styles were advertised including four seaters. In 1913, and very unusual for the time, four wheel brakes were fitted.