n. (alternative spelling of hattah English)
Hatta may refer to:Places
- Hatta, Gaza, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in 1948
- Hatta, Madhya Pradesh, a village in Damoh District, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Hatta, United Arab Emirates, a mountain town in the United Arab Emirates
- Hatta Fort Hotel in the United Arab Emirates
- Hatta Station in Nagoya, Japan
- Kintetsu Hatta Station on the Kintetsu Nagoya Line in Japan
- Ise-Hatta Station in Mie, Japan
- Kukkar Hatta, a town in Pakistan
- Hatta Rajasa (born 1953), Indonesian politician
- Hamis Hatta, Timorese politician
- Ichiro Hatta (1906–1983), Japanese wrestler and politician
- Jaslee Hatta, Singapore football player
- Janet Hatta (born 1953), actress in Japan
- Kayo Hatta (1958–2005), Asian American filmmaker, writer, and community activist
- Madd Hatta, the owner of Paid in Full Entertainment
- Mohammad Hatta (1902–1980), Indonesian independence leader and first Vice President
- Nadia Hatta, TV Personality and actress from Taiwan
- Naoki Hatta (born 1986), Japanese football player
- Nobuyuki Hatta (born 1944), Japanese Olympic weightlifter
- Shinya Hatta (born 1984), Japanese football player
- Tomohiro Hatta (born 1986), Japanese piano player
- Uichiro Hatta, Japanese football player
- Yoichi Hatta, Japanese engineer
Hatta Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 1951, as one of the Vidhan Sabha constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state. This constituency is reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes since 2008, following delimitation of the legislative assembly constituencies.
Usage examples of "hatta".
Haigha nodded thoughtfully, and Hatta studied his shoes as if he planned to do a painting of them.
The kobun heard Hatta screaming from the backseat and was distracted long enough for Nicholas to make a second powerful kick that broke through the safety film and showered the kobun with glass fragments.