Haba may refer to:
- Haba Station (disambiguation)
- Haba, Togo, a village in the Bassar Prefecture in the Kara Region of north-western Togo
- Haba Xueshan, a mountain in Yunnan, China
- La Haba, a municipality located in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
- Haba toys, officially Habermaaß GmbH, a German toy manufacturer
- 2-(4'-Hydroxybenzeneazo)benzoic acid, a chemical that can be used as a MALDI mass spectrometry matrix
- the Spanish name for Vicia faba, the fava bean, or for Phaseolus lunatus, the Haba bean
- Alois Hába (1893–1973), a Czech composer
- Shinri Haba (born in 1977), a well-known piano player and political activist from Ibaraki, Japan
- Haba, a fictional character in The Alien
- Health And Beauty Aids – used to denote store department or purchasing/distribution category (as in Grocery, Produce, HABA)
- Habakukk, Habaingel, or Habahaba, an Estonian man notorious for making horribly bad jokes.
Usage examples of "haba".
The chamber was filled with an invigorating odour as the practised hand of Habas of Deir el Kamar proceeded to the great performance.