Groen ( English: Green; , ), founded as Agalev (see name-section below), is a political party in Belgium based on green politics. Groen is often the smallest Flemish party with a representation in the federal, regional or European parliament. Its French-speaking equivalent is Ecolo; both parties maintain close relations with each other.
Groen is a Belgian political party.
Groen or de Groen is a surname of Dutch origin, meaning green. The name may refer to:
- Annemarie Groen (b. 1955), Dutch Olympic swimmer
- Bert Groen (contemporary), Dutch politician
- Els de Groen (b. 1949), Dutch politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Lou Groen (contemporary), American restaurateur, inventor of the Filet-O-Fish sandwich
- Richard de Groen (b. 1962), New Zealand cricketer
- Sander Groen (b. 1968), Dutch professional tennis player
- Sara Groen (b. 1981), Australian actress and television presenter