Crossword clues for gpa
- 3.9, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sch. figure
- No. usually figured to two decimals
- Factor in a scholarship grant, maybe: Abbr.
- Univ. application datum
- No. with a decimal
- 1.0 is not a good one
- 4.0 is a good one
- Scholastic measure: Abbr.
- No. typically between 2.0 and 4.0
- Fig. on some applications
- Student transcript fig.
- 4.0 is a great one: Abbr.
- No. between 0 and 4
- 1.0 is not a good one, in brief
- An A student has a high one, for short
- Class-ranking stat
- 3.0 or 4.0
- Transcript stat
- Important school fig.
- Sch. yardstick
- Collection of marks, for short?
- Fig. on a transcript
- 4.0 is a great one, in brief
- A good one gets you on a list, briefly
- Academic record, in brief
- Bluto's was 0.0 in "Animal House"
- Transcript figures, for short
- 4.0, e.g.
- 3.9, e.g.
- Phi Beta Kappa concern, for short
- Student's 4.0, e.g.
- Valedictorian's pride: Abbr.
- Grad sch. application info
- 3.0, e.g.
- 2.5, e.g.
- It usually runs between 2 and 4
- Campus figure?: Abbr.
- No. on a transcript
- Transcript stat.
- 4.0 is a great one
- School fig.
- Univ. stat
- Univ. figure
- Transcript fig.
- Student's concern, for short
- 3.5, e.g., for a student
- Student no.
- Factor in some acad. probations
- Student's stat.
- Valedictorian's pride, for short
- 3.5, e.g.: Abbr.
- College transcript no.
- Honor student's boast, for short
GPA is an abbreviation for Grade Point Average.
It may also refer to:
- Agreement on Government Procurement in the World Trade Organization
- Government Polytechnic Amravati, one of the Government Polytechnic College In Maharashtra, India
- Araxos Airport, IATA airport code
- GPA (company), a Brazilian retail company owned by Groupe Casino
- The Ford GPA 'Seep', an amphibious version of the World War II Ford GPW Jeep
- Gaelic Players Association, the body that represents players of Gaelic sports
- Gambia Ports Authority
- Gay Police Association, a UK body
- General Practice Australia, a private, independent medical accreditation society
- Generalized Procrustes analysis, a form of statistical analysis
- Georgia Ports Authority, the agency that regulates the four seaports of the U.S. state of Georgia
- Glenopolar angle, a measure for the rotational malalignment of the shoulder
- Gigapascal (GPa), a unit of pressure or stiffness (c.f. Young's Modulus)
- Government Property Agency, the agency that manages the Hong Kong government properties
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, also known as Wegener's granulomatosis
- Gravida/para/abortus, in medicine to indicate pregnancies/live births/abortions
- Gravity Probe A (GP-A), an experiment to test the theory of general relativity
- Greyhound Pets of America
- Gross Production Average, a baseball statistic
- Guinness Peat Aviation
- Global Peace Agency, a fictional DC Comics organization
- Guam Power Authority, a government agency of Guam
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição trading asCBD (formerly known as Grupo Pão de Açúcar) is the biggest Brazilian company engaged in business retailing of food, general merchandise, electronic goods, home appliances and other products from its supermarkets, hypermarkets and home appliance stores. Its headquarters are in São Paulo city.
The company is the second biggest retail company in Latin America by revenue and the second largest online retailer in Brazil. The company operates its e-commerce through Nova Pontocom, a subsidiary of its subsidiary Viavarejo.
For 2013, the company planned to open more than 150 stores, targeting northeast and mid-west regions.
In September 2013, Abílio Diniz, the son of the company's founder, has stepped down as chairman of the company.