Crossword clues for gmac
GMAC may refer to:
- GMAC, the General Motors Acceptance Corporation, now Ally Financial.
- GMAC Insurance
- GMAC Real Estate
- GMAC ResCap (Residential Capital), which includes GMAC Mortgage and online home lender Ditech
- The Graduate Management Admission Council, an international association of business schools.
- GMAC, an authentication-only variant of Galois/Counter_Mode for symmetric key cryptographic block ciphers
- GMAC, Giga Multiply-ACcumulate operations (GMACs : Giga Multiply-ACcumulate operations per second)
- A nickname for Northern Irish professional Golfer Graeme McDowell
It may also refer to:
- The GMAC Bowl, a sponsored game of college level American football, now known as the GoDaddy.com Bowl.
- GMA Canada is the Gospel Music Association of Canada (formerly the CGMA)
- The GMAC massacre, a shooting in Florida in 1990.
The term, when rendered as G-MAC, can also refer to:
- The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, a U.S. college athletic conference established in 2011 and starting competition in 2012.