Fugly is a Bollywood drama film directed by Kabir Sadanand released on 13 June 2014. The film features Jimmy Shergill as one of many lead characters, including debut appearances from Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh, Arfi Lamba and Kiara Advani.
Fugly may refer to:
- Fugly, a 2007 film directed by Todd Holland
- Fugly!, 2013 film directed by Alfredo De Villa
- Fugly (film), a 2014 Hindi language film
- Fugly, a rock band in which Dave Williams (musician) had played
- Fugly Awards, the former name of the Pug Awards, an architecture award for Toronto buildings
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
by 1995, a contraction of fucking ugly. Perhaps with conscious echo of fugh an imitative expression of revulsion or abhorrence recorded from 1680s.
a. (context slang vulgar English) Extremely ugly.