Falcao or Falcão is a Portuguese surname meaning " falcon". It may refer to:
- Esquiva Falcão Florentino (born 1989), amateur boxer from Brazil
- Yamaguchi Falcão Florentino (born 1987), amateur boxer from Brazil
- Élson Falcão da Silva (born 1981), Brazilian footballer
- Radamel Falcao (born 1986), Colombian footballer
- Alessandro Rosa Vieira (born 1977), nicknamed Falcão, Brazilian football and futsal player
- Paulo Roberto Falcão (born 1953), former Brazilian footballer
- Richard Falcão (born 1987), Brazilian footballer
- Maiquel Falcão (born 1981), MMA Fighter
- Marcondes Falcão Maia (born 1957), Brazilian singer
- Avibrás Falcão, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) manufactured by Avibrás
Falcão (futsal player)
Alessandro Rosa Vieira (born 8 June 1977), more commonly known as Falcão, is a Brazilian former futsal player.
Marcondes Falcão Maia (born September 16, 1957), better known by his stage name Falcão, is a singer-songwriter, television presenter, and humorist. Recording on brega and comedy rock genres, Falcão has already released nine studio albums, and popular songs "I'm Not Dog No", "Black People Car", "Holiday Foi Muito", "Homem é Homem" and "I Love You Tonight."
Usually labeled as "irreverent" by the media, Falcão's albums has sold over one million copies as of 2014.