FACS or FaCS may refer to:
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting, applied in flow cytometry
- Facial Action Coding System, a procedure to systematically describe human facial expressions
- Families and Children Study, a longitudinal study in Great Britain
- Family and consumer science, an academic discipline that combines aspects of social and natural science
- Fellow of the Australian Computer Society, a post-nominal title
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a post-nominal title
- Field Automated Communication System, a mobile construction project management software
- First Assembly Christian School, Memphis, Tennessee
- Formal Aspects of Computing Science, a British Computer Society Specialist Group
- Department of Family and Community Services (Australia), an Australian Government Department that existed between 1998 and 2006.
- Department of Family and Community Services (New South Wales), a New South Wales Government Department established in 2011.