Etter is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Albert Etter (born 1872), American horticulturist
- Bill Etter (born 1950), American football quarterback
- Bob Etter (born 1945), American football placekicker, bridge player, and professor
- Carrie Etter (born 1969), American poet
- Lior Etter (born 1990), Swiss footballer
- Maria Woodworth-Etter (1844–1924), evangelist
- Philipp Etter (1891–1977), Swiss politician
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Usage examples of "etter".
Sobering slightly, he said, ``There was a poet of the last century, Etter bor-Lavarman, a priest of the Shepherd from Erdin.