Crossword clues for etta
- Singer ___ James
- "___ Kett"
- Sundance Kid's lady
- Bluesy James
- Blues singer ___ James
- R & B/jazz singer James
- With 32-Across, "Tell Mama" singer, 1967
- James of blues
- Grammy winner James
- Sundance's gal
- Place in a Robert Redford movie
- Diminutive suffix
- With 42-Down, old Paul Robinson comic
- Place close to Sundance
- "Tell Mama" singer James
- Singer Jones
- Editorial cartoonist Hulme
- Moten who played Bess in Broadway's "Porgy and Bess"
- "At Last" singer James
- Blues musician Baker
- Contralto James
- James who sang "A Sunday Kind of Love"
- Jazzy Jones
- 1964 album "___ James Rocks the House"
- "___ Is Betta Than Evvah!" (1976 album)
- "Pushover" singer James
- Jazzy James or Jones
- ___ Candy, "Wonder Woman" character
- ___ James (BeyoncГ© role)
- "___, Red-Hot & Live" (1982 blues album)
- Rock and Roll Hall-of-Famer James
- Italian girl's name ending
- ___ James, singer played by BeyoncГ©
- ___ Place, Butch Cassidy companion
- James who was portrayed by BeyoncГ©
- First name in blues
- Jazz legend James
- James portrayed by BeyoncГ©
- Grammy-winning James
- Italian suffix for "small"
- ___ Place (Butch and Sundance companion)
- James who sang "Good Rockin' Daddy"
- James who sang "At Last"
- Jazz legend ___ James
- James of R&B
- Companion of Butch and Sundance
- Ms. Kett of old comics
- 60's singer James
- Singer James
- Kett of old funnies
- Warbler James
- R. & B. singer James
- Sundance Kid's girlfriend _____ Place
- Singer James or Jones
- James who sang "Mystery Lady"
- Sundance's girl
- Kett of the comics
- ___ Kett of early comics
- Musical composition suffix
- Miss Kett of old comics
- R.&B./jazz singer James
- ___Kett of old comics
- Jazz singer Jones
- ___Kett of the comics
- Feminine name suffix
- Ending with Henri
- Sundance's heartthrob
- Girl's name ending
- Kett of old comics
- Jazz singer ___ James
- Jazz singer James
- R.&B. singer James
- Sundance Kid's girlfriend
- Songstress James
- Place in the Old West
- Italian suffix
- Female name ending
- Sundance Kid's girlfriend ___ Place
- James of jazz
- Sundance's girlfriend
- Henri feminizer
- James nicknamed "Miss Peaches"
- Blues singer James
- Italian suffix meaning "little"
- Feminine name ending
- В В Bacteriologist's study
- Suffix with oper-
- Place of fiction
- Jazzy James
- James who sang the ballad "At Last"
- Place in a Robert Redford flick
- Soul singer James
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
fem. proper name, originally a shortening of Henrietta.
Etta may refer to:
- ETTA is an abbreviation for the English Table Tennis Association
- Etta, The main graphic artist for the game "Uvora."
Usage examples of "etta".
Joel knew the Muskhogean language of the Chickasaw and Choctaw people, he still had difficulty when it was spoken rapidly, as Etta was doing now.
Years of patience and quite acceptance of verbal abuse had taught Etta many useful things about the pampered woman in the bedroom upstairs.
Riley was generous to a fault when it came to Etta, giving the Indian woman her many cast-off dresses, shoes, and undergarments.
According to gossip, Etta considered the frilly bloomers useless and burned them immediately.
Not so the taffeta petticoats, for Etta was said to like the sound they made as she walked, like leaves blowing in a gentle wind.
She looked at Etta and the rest of the group and saw their surprise at her outburst.
The boy was also expected to handle any blacksmithing tasks that might crop up and help Etta around the camp.
Sitting side-by-side on the high seat of the Conestoga, she and Etta Carter grinned at each other with uncontrolled excitement as they felt the wheels beneath them turn.
Alex Santini insisted on taking charge of George Miller, while Etta and Horace took little Adam into their wagon.
His wife, Etta, had died in 1934, not at the hands of goblins but from cancer.
That once your elation wore off, you cowered in your bed and trembled like a child while Etta was nursing Wintrow.
All at once she grew cold--cold as she had not been since the night she and Etta Brashear walked the streets of Cincinnati.
So after dinner I asked Etta if I could go outside and she said did I have homework and I said Spelling and bring leaves for art class, and she said Okay as long as you come in by dark.
Etta serves us stuffing, glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, and lemon curd, and we pass our plates to Daddy, who heaps them with turkey.
Etta thwaps the pillows with her hands and the twin impressions of our heads vanish.